How does everyone feel on a Monday morning? Well, I don’t suffer from Monday blues. Mondays are always the days full of possibilities and these are the days to plan out the whole week. On Mondays, I look the best, after ample rest (and shopping) in the weekends!
Can you believe that it is already February and Valentine’s Day is almost there? Before we share our special Valentine’s Day recipe, here’s a 100% guilt-free dessert, so that you can indulge in any sinful, creamy dessert you wish to, on the day of love! This kulfi is not a fancy schmancy dessert. It is perhaps one of the healthiest and easiest recipes on my blog so far, and it can be made with just four commonly available ingredients.
While you check out the recipe, I will treat myself to reading this wonderful book today, which Paper Boat drinks sent me recently. I think, I am the happiest when I am reading a book and when I am eating a dessert.
Don’t like milk? Have this yogurt kulfi instead. Summers are here!
Healthy Yogurt and Caramelised Banana Kulfi
- Curd: 250 g
- Small banana finely chopped: 1
- Demerara sugar: 3 tbsp
- Water: 1.5 tbsp
- Make hung curd by hanging the curd in a muslin cloth for a few hours, until almost all the water in the curd is drained out.
- Add the sugar-water mixture to a small pan. Caramelise the sugar and wait until the water almost evaporates. Add the banana and coat well with the caramelised sugar. Cook for two minutes.
- Remove the pan from the flame and let the banana cool down a bit. When cool enough, add the banana to the hung curd and mix well. Spoon this mixture into kulfi moulds.
- Chill in the freezer for a few hours.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: