I am elated to receive the first ever award for my blog. And hey, it is not actually an “award”, but a pack of “awards”!
My blog is a new one, still in the process of making. I started posting on Cosmopolitan Currymania barely two months back. And now, this is something really encouraging. Thanks to Giulietta of Alterkitchen from the bottom of my heart, who passed these series of awards to me. Do check her website for some wonderful Italian and Spanish recipes, written captivatingly. I personally love the way she makes the risottos.
Now, following the tradition, I have to reveal seven facts about me that my readers don’t know. Also, I have to pass on these awards to 15 deserving food blogs!
So, here are the seven facts (I really had a tough time thinking about these) about me:
- When I was in school, I was scared of Chemistry. (Later, I did a Masters in that subject.)
- Believe it or not, all my dreams come true!
- My favourite colour is red.
- In vegetarian food, raw jackfruit curry is my favourite. I love the way my mom cooks it.
- After marriage, my husband (AN) taught me how to make rice and dal.
- The dishes I want to try out next are squid ink spaghetti and walnut cake.
- My second hobby is painting, I can pain a big canvas in less than 10 minutes!
Now it is my turn to pass on these awards to these 15 amazing food blogs, listed below. The only conditions are you have to write seven “unknown” facts about yourself and you have to pass the awards on to 15 other food blogs. My heartiest congratulations to these bloggers!
- Angie Montroy of Angie’s Pantry
- Tracy of Sugar Crafter
- Claudia Colenzo of What’s Cookin’ Italian Style Cuisine
- Julie of Mommie Cooks
- Citra Kale of Indonesian in Turkey
- Joelen of What’s Cookin, Chicago?
- Sandra of Sandra’s Easy Cooking
- Penny Eisenberg of Amazing Dessert Recipes
- Karen of Real Family and Friends Cookbook
- Dara Michalski of Cookin’ Canuck
- Josie of Daydreamer Desserts
- Nicole and Trisha of Heat Oven to 350°
- Eftychia of Dream of Cakes
- Sarah of Veggie Kids
- Rox of The Yuca Diaries
Hope this post has brightened up your faces, dear winners! Happy cooking, happy sharing!!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Be the first to rate this post.