Diabetes-Friendly, Blueberry-Lemon Frozen Yogurt Kulfi with NuStevia
Source: Cosmopolitan Currymania; Author: Purabi Naha
Servings: 4 medium kulfis
- Unsweetened plain yogurt or curd: 800 g (hung, to remove water)
- Dried blueberries: 4 tbsp
- PreSweet™ Tagatose: 2 tbsp
- Lemon NuStevia™ Liquid: 3 droppers full
- Almonds blanched: 6
- Instant oats powdered: 2 tbsp
- Coconut cream optional: 2 tbsp
Remove all the water from the yogurt or curd by hanging it up in a muslin cloth for 1 hour.
Remove the hung yogurt and blend with the remaining ingredients, until very smooth. Pour this mixture into kulfi moulds (even popsicle moulds will do) and deep-freeze, until set. It takes around two hours for this kulfi to be set.